02/06/21 10am Love Is In The Air Valentine's Projects
Are you looking for a unique gift for someone special or just some fun decor for the house, this is the workshop for you!
Please, join us at 10am, Saturday to create on of your wood signs. The class will be instructor led. You will customize your project in studio with your choice of stain and paint.
This registration allows for one person to make one project. Each guest must be registered for a project to attend.
You are welcome to bring in light snacks and drinks (must be 21+ to BYOB) to enjoy during the workshop!
Registration will close at 5pm on February 3rd.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- Seating is limited in order to appropriately social distance. Tables and projects will be arranged to accommodate 6 ft between guests.
- Gallatin County has implemented a mask requirement for public areas. Please cover your nose and mouth using a mask, scarf, or bandanna for your workshop.
- The instructor will be pouring all paints/stains to help limit the number of things you touch.
- Tools and supplies will also be provided as needed to limit the number of things everyone is touching.
- We will be disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces, supplies and tools before, during and after each workshop to make sure we have a clean and safe environment for you to create in.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection