03/23/21 - 6:30pm - Standing Bunnies
We are so excited for these adorable stand up bunnies. Customize your project with your choice of stain & paint colors at the workshop! We will demonstrate some techniques that you are welcome to try.
Registration allows for one person to make one project. Each guest must be registered for a project to attend.
You are welcome to bring in light snacks and drinks (must be 21+ to BYOB) to enjoy during the workshop!
Registration will close at 5pm on Sunday the 21st.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- Seating is limited in order to appropriately social distance. Tables and projects will be arranged to accommodate 6 ft between guests.
- Gallatin County has implemented a mask requirement for public areas. Please cover your nose and mouth using a mask, scarf, or bandanna for your workshop.
- The instructor will be pouring all paints/stains to help limit the number of things you touch.
- Tools and supplies will also be provided as needed to limit the number of things everyone is touching.
- We will be disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces, supplies and tools before, during and after each workshop to make sure we have a clean and safe environment for you to create in.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the drop down menu below. Make sure picture matches what you selected.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil. Only if design requires, otherwise N/A.
3. Proceed with checkout.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a restocking fee of 30% of the total amount of the workshop will be deducted from your refund. Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to return to the account you used to purchase your items. Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.
Workshop Located at 81 8th St Suite 12 Belgrade, MT
Sorry, there are no products in this collection