03/17/21 2pm-5pm Spring Break/St. Patty's Day Open Paint
Looking for something to do with the kids for spring break? Put on some green and stop in and make a fun project. Our open workshop is a great time to stop in and make a handmade gift or DIY project for your home or select a Hammer@Home Kit we provide all materials to DIY at home!
A variety of projects ranging in prices from $10-$75 for ages 5 and up. Pre-made items also available for purchase.
You are welcome to bring in light snacks and drinks (must be 21+ to BYOB) to enjoy during the workshop!
All projects are first come first serve and most projects take 60-120 minutes depending on what you choose and price is based on project (not time). Personalization of vinyl cutouts unavailable during open paint..
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- Seating is limited in order to appropriately social distance. Tables and projects will be arranged to accommodate 6 ft between guests.
- As per county requirements please cover your nose and mouth using a mask, scarf, or bandanna for your workshop.
- The instructor will be pouring all paints/stains to help limit the number of things you touch.
- Tools and supplies will also be provided as needed to limit the number of things everyone is touching.
- We will be disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces, supplies and tools before, during and after each workshop to make sure we have a clean and safe environment for you to create in.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection