OurCoir Doormatswill make a great addition to your home or can be a great gift idea! We have several design choices to choose from. Let your inner maker loose and decorate yours to fit your personal taste and style. Plus enjoy a memorable DIY experience to boot! The class will be instructor lead.
BYOB and snacks to enjoy while you craft.
Registration will close 48 hours prior to class.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 9 spots, 3 people per table
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MT guidelines
- We will have you sanitize your hands when you enter the studio.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will provide aprons, however paint and stain does not come out of clothes.
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: Hammerandstainbelgrade@gmail.com
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose a design option using the pictures - drop down menu should match pictures when you switch from one to one.
2. For designs that have names/est. dates/etc. please write in the name in the personalization field. *This is for designs that have names only
5. Agree to COVID19 policy
5. Agree to terms & Confirm your Order.
1 Person per project (2 people CAN NOT work on the same project)
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a restocking fee of 30% of the total amount of the workshop will be deducted from your refund. Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to return to the account you used to purchase your items.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.